RETSCH’s analytical sieve shaker AS 450 control is equipped with an efficient electromagnetic drive with 3-D movement which ensures optimum use of the sieve surface. In contrast to sieve shakers with imbalance drives or those with a conventional electromagnetic drive, the AS 450 control produces amplitudes of up to 2.2 mm, even with maximum load (up to 25 kg of sample).
The powerful drive of the AS 450 is based on the patented CET technology (Continuous Energy Transformation). The result is a sieve shaker that achieves the highest separation efficiency, regardless of the load, due to the continuous and controlled energy input, so that manual re-sieving becomes obsolete.
Operation of the AS 450 control is very comfortable. All sieving parameters, such as vibration height, time, interval can be set, displayed and controlled digitally via a mobile operation unit. It is possible to store up to 9 Standard Operating Procedures for routine analyses.
Benefits at a glance
- Efficient electromagnetic drive with 3D movement
- CET technology for controlled amplitude even with high loads (up to 25 kg)
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Up to 14 / 11 fractions in one sieving operation, Ø 400 / 450 mm sieves
- Digital parameter setting, memory for up to 9 SOPs
- High reproducibility of sieving results