Imaging of microscopic samples in the UV-visible-NIR region-now with Raman microspectroscopy!
The UVM-1™ microscope from CRAIC Technologies: A system designed to make imaging of microscopic samples fast and simple. Operating from the deep ultraviolet to the near infrared , the UVM-1™ is designed to push the limits of research as well as providing fast, reliable operation for industry.
The UVM-1™ microscope is designed for the UV-visible-NIR range and can be used for either broadband or spectrally selective imaging. And because of its flexible design, it can be configured for transmission, absorbance, reflectance, fluorescence, luminescence and polarization microscopy. All with the same instrument. Imagine: a UV microscope and a NIR microscope all in one package. The UVM-1™ can also be fully automated or operated manually or anywhere in between. Fitted with advanced optics, sophisticated detectors and cutting-edge software, the UVM-1™ can accomodate a wide range of samples types and allow you to obtain spectrally selective images of microscopic sample areas with ease.
Now you can also add Raman microspectroscopy with CRAIC Apollo™ Raman microspectroscopy units. Add the power of Raman spectroscopy to the ability to image from the deep UV to the SWIR in one powerful instrument.
Features of the Craic Technologies UVM-1™ microscope include:
- Spectral range from deep UV through the NIR
- Spectrally selective microscopy
- Multiple imaging techniques: transmission, reflectance and luminescence
- High resolution imaging by using shorter wavelengths of light
- All solid state construction for years of productivity
- Completely automated to fully manual operation - or anything in between.
- Powerful software - simple and complete spectral and image data acquisition and processing
- CRAIC Technologies expert technical and after-sales support
- Add now with Raman microspectroscopy!