Safe long-term storage of samples at temperatures down to -86 °C is ensured by the ULTRA.GUARD ultra low temperature freezer of the UF V series from BINDER. It also features personalized access control via RFID, which ensures that only laboratory employees accredited by the laboratory manager can open the ultra low temperature freezer.
This novel low temperature freezer is based on a multi-stage security concept, which offers everything that laboratory staff need from consistent operation to ease of use and system integration.
The key features of the ultra low temperature freezer are:
- GUARD.CONTROL™ opens the freezer by pressing a button
- GUARD.CONTROL™ RFID technology personalizes access and records user traffic (option)
- DATA.SECURE™ data logger with USB connection
- SERVICE.PRO™ extended 4 year guarantee
The applications of the ultra low temperature freezer are:
- Clinics / university hospitals
- Pharma industry
- Basic research / research institutes