The MKF series Binder environmental simulation chamber is suitable for any cold and heat testing based on current temperature and climate testing methods based on the DIN and IEC standards.
The easy operation and comprehensive standard equipment for this environmental simulation chamber ensures something special in use.
The key features of the MKF series are:
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments
- User-friendly LCD screen and integrated electronic chart recorder
- Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
- Real-time clock , electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor pressure humidification
- Integrated water storage tank and heated viewing window with interior lighting
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- Adjustable ramp function via program editor
- 230 V power socket on the right-side operating panel
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 2 (DIN 12880) with visual and audible temperature alarm
- 4 potential-free relay outputs that can be activated via MCS controller
- Ethernet interface for use with optional GMP/GLP and FDA guideline 21 CFR Part 11 compliant APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
- BINDER Communication software APT-COM™ 3 Basic Edition