The LS test series are high precision affordable solutions for materials testing applications up to 5kN/124lbf capacity.
This high capacity, in combination with the company’s wide range of fixtures, grips, extensometers and software, creates a powerful new generation materials testing system.
The LS test machines are designed with modern linear guide technology as well as pre-loaded ball screws and sophisticated software compensation systems. These new features ensure that the machines perform with very high precision for high accuracy displacement measurement, even at very slow speeds and the smallest of movements.
In comparison to other models, the LS test machines offer a speed range of 0.01-2032mm/min. This implies faster testing and improved productivity.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognized international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable YLC load cells (±0.5% from 1% to 100% of load cell value)
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus materials test and data analysis software.
- Crosshead travel from 800 to 1400mm (31.5 to 55in)
- Speed range 0.01 - 2032mm/min (0.0004 to 80in/min)
- Load rate control
- Data sampling rate 8kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- Load Cells
- Grips and Fixtures
- Thermal Cabinets
- NEXYGENPlus Material Test and Data Analysis Software