The Chatillon CS series is a digital force tester series optimized for production testing applications, including medical devices, textiles, plastics, rubber, packaging and electronics. There is no need for proprietary software, a PC or knowledge of programming languages.
The CS Series offers an intuitive, convenient and a straight-forward method for tensile testing, compression testing, sheer testing, flexural testing or advanced multi-stage testing conforming to ISO or ASTM testing procedures. The test is ready for execution with just the push of a few buttons. The machines tolerate use even in harsh production environments.
The following tests can be performed with the CS series:
- Limit testing to load, displacement or time
- Break testing – sharp or percentage
- Multi-stage, cyclic tests and height measurements
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Advanced yet simple to use test setups, which include limit testing for load, time and distance, cyclic and loop testing, break testing, height measurement, multi-stage or user-defined testing.
- Advanced touch screen console ensuring simple operation: menus, template, prompts, secure access - supervisor and operator levels, tabular and graphical results, embedded SPC, ergonomic design, dust protected and splash proof touch screen and no computer required
- PID closed-loop motion control ensuring precision position accuracy, speed accuracy better than 1%
- 1000Hz data sampling and USB output including save data to flash drive, to export data directly to Excel or OLE2 formats, large working area including ideal for large and small samples, T-slot table design supports custom fixturing, barcode automatic operation