HIAC 9703+ liquid particle counters are extensively used in Pharmaceutical USP <788> for quality control and research applications and are highly configurable. Data management is made easy with PharmSpec software and security is assured for 21 CFR Part 11 environments.
The key features of the liquid particle counter are:
- Industry’s smallest samples
- It is possible to perform a full suite of tests with just 1mL of the product
- All application needs are managed by the counter
- A complete range of sample volumes can be handled from1mL to >1000mL
- Pre-configured USP, EP, JP, and KP test routines
- Uncertainty from data is eliminated
- Notification alarm when bubbles and/or sensor contamination has impacted particle counting results
- Secure sample handling
- Small vial holder makes sure that no expensive sample gets wasted
- Easily configurable for maximum flexibility
- It is possible to choose a preferred flow rate and use interchangeable sensors from 0.5 to 600µm particle size detection
- Costly down time is avoided
- No shipping of the unit is needed.
- On-site service significantly reduces down time
- Automated notification when the unit is in need of routine service
- Anxiety of data loss is eliminated
- Data loss recovery feature secures the results in the event of a power interruption or loss.
- Automatic database backup to a secure network location via PharmSpec