The MET ONE 6000 air particle counters offer ISO 21501 accuracy for continuous particle monitoring applications. The instrument features a compact design with flexible sizing, flow rate and communication options in order to address the specific needs of cleanroom environments within the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, hard disk drive and flat panel display industries.
The key features of the MET ONE 6000 air particle counters are:
- ISO 21501 compliant with built-in flow sensor for CFR21 data accuracy and reliability
- Flexible for all remote air particle counter applications
- Flexible particle count size in 0.3µm or 0.5µm sensitivity at 0.1cfm or 1.0cfm flow rates
- Long life laser diode for guaranteed continuous monitoring
- Easy to integrate with any facility monitoring system
- Open architecture design to communicate seamlessly with your system Multiple communication options: Pulse, Serial Modbus, Ethernet, Wireless and Analog
- Faster trouble shooting and reduced downtime
- MET ONE 6000 remote air particle counters can be diagnosed for flow, sensor, or communication failures to provide advanced notification of hardware problems
- Count alarm and alerts enable visual notification via built-in status lights
- Reduce initial installation cost with MET ONE 6000 remote air particle counter’s integrated multi-parameter measurements.
- Optional relative humidity and temperature probe integrates RH/T data with particle count data in same data stream