Mahr’s Pocket Surf portable surface roughness gage is a low-cost tool that is designed exclusively to handle traceable surface roughness measurements on numerous types of surfaces. It can be used in the laboratory, in production or on the shop floor.
The Pocket Surf Portable Surface Roughness Gage has a solid structure that is built using tough cast aluminum housing. The easy-to-read LCD readout provides the measured roughness value in micrometers or micro-inches and it takes less than a second after the surface is traversed.
The main features of the Pocket Surf portable surface roughness gage include:
- Accurate, reliable surface finish gaging
- Can be used to measure switch-selectable, parameters: Ra, Rmax/Ry, Rz
- Selectable traverse length 1, 3 or 5 cut-offs of 0.8 mm/.030”
- Can be used to operate in any position – vertical, horizontal, and upside down
- Out-of-range (high or low) and battery low alerts are displayed
- Four switchable probe positions – axial (folded) or at 90°, 180° or 270°
- Easy access to even difficult-to-reach surfaces such as inside and outside diameters
- Combined data output for SPC-processing systems that can be used with several common data processing systems
Download the Brochure for More Information