Mahr’s MarVision workshop measuring microscope MM 320 with M3 software is designed to handle measurement of electronic parts such as printed circuit boards, small features on micromechanical parts, 2D profile measurements on plastic and metal parts and production control of turned components.
The operating and display unit, M3-Software has a 23" Touchscreen PC with keyboard and mouse. It can be operated through the Multi-Touch on the monitor or through mouse / keyboard. It is based on Windows and hence it is possible to install additional software.
Other features include protocol print out with company logo. large video image, automatic edge detection even with low contrast parts, target/actual evaluation with tolerance data, and integration of DXF-files (optional).
The main features of the MarVision workshop measuring microscope MM 320 include:
- Zoom lens
- Laser pointer
- Integrated CCD color camera
- LED transmitted light: dimmable
- LED ring light: 1 ring and 4 segments, each can be separately switched on/off or dimmed
- Strong base made of hardened granite
- Stable XY table precision mounted
- Rapid and fine adjustment of the axis
- Unparalleled precision and reliability due to the optical incremental measuring unit
Download the Brochure for More Information