AS-2011 Laser Particle Size Analyzer uses the Mie Scattering principle to precisely determine the particle size distribution from 0.1 to 500 micrometers. This equipment has several unique advantages. A robust laser diode and innovative photocells optimize the precision of static light scattering giving the AS-2011 a longer operational lifetime. A patented optical bench prevents light path deviation, one of the major technical problems in the industry of particle size analysis. A User-friendly program and advanced algorithm bring accuracy and repeatability qualification to the International Standard ISO13320-1 Particle Size Analysis-Laser Diffraction Methods. The AS-2011 has become the most reliable and cost-effective LPSA and is widely used in micron particle size characterization.
||<1% (CRM D50)
||<1% (CRM D50)
||Laser diode>25000 hrs
||220V 50Hz 80W
||Serial port RS-232
- Special Coating: External (corrosion resistant) and internal (anti-reflective) coatings effectively shield the interference from unwanted light and reflecting walls. Special coating protects the laser diffraction system and improves analyzer performance.
- Robust Light Source: Excellent monochromatic laser diode works has a lifetime of at least 25,000 hours. No work, no loss. Monochrome improves the accuracy and long lifetime extends the working life of laser particle size analyzer. A novel design integrates a Fourier lens into the holder of laser diode which optimizes the light path alignment.
- Stable Optical Bench: All major optical assemblies such as laser, cell holder and detection system are firmly fixed on one cast steel optical bench. This patented design prevents light path deviation, one of the major technical problems in the industry of particle size analysis.
- Sensitive Photocells: High-resolution photocells make the AS-2011 much more sensitive than any other particle size analyzer. The detection system array effectively captures the scattered light thus ensuring the authenticity and accuracy of particle size characterization results.
- High-Speed Circuit Boards: The circuit boards used in the serial port, filtering, amplification and data transmission & processing have a considerable speed advantage over traditional ones. They work with new algorithms to give a short measurement times.
- Versatile Small (Volume) Cell Assembly: The small cell assembly has found wide applications because of its very small fault rate and high reliability. The corrosion-resistant small cell can either hold water or other mediums. A micro silent agitator fully stirs up the suspension and improving accuracy and repeatability.
- Optional AS20 Dispersing Unit: AS20 Dispersing Unit integrates functions of dispersing, agitation and circulation. It effectively suspends high-density particles in water to achieve a better accuracy. The panel of AS20 is simple and easy to use.
- Ingenious Cell Holder: The patented cell holder makes the shift between small cell and flow cell assembly easy and safe.
- Advanced Mie Scattering: The AS-2011 laser particle size analysis system adopts the most advanced principle of Mie Scattering and gives the micron particles a scientific and objective particle size analysis.
- Accurate & Fast Algorithm: A new algorithm has been designed which will be able to obtain the most accurate results and greatly reduce the measurement time.
- Flexible Parameters: In order to improve the correlation capability of the AS-2011 with other laser particle size analyzers, AimSizer develops advanced and flexible parameters to make AS-2011 the preferred substitute of world renowned LPSAs. These parameters can provide users with acceptable correlation results.
- Safe Log on: Users can log in to the particle sizing software in two ways: Administrator or Operator, with only the Administrator being authorized to modify the major settings of particle size analysis system, which greatly improves the security and stability.
- Automatic Measurement: The automation starts with automatic error detecting on the background and light path, and then size analysis is carried out automatically. In less than 60 seconds size distribution is displayed on the computer screen ready for exporting to Excel or print formats.
- Comprehensive Analysis Report: The result analysis report includes typical values, size distribution curve/histogram as well as table of size distribution in order to compare with other results respectively. The user is also allowed to edit and customize the report.
- Authoritative Validation & Traceability: Aimsizer validate each unit by measuring stable Certified Reference Material CRM SB2005, which ensures the performance of each analyzer and optimizes the traceability. The results obtained must agree with the standard values before export.
- Satisfying Accuracy & Repeatability: More than meeting the requirement of ISO13320-1 on accuracy and repeatability (<3%), the AS-2011 further optimizes the reproducibillity to a new level (<3%)
Abrasives, Adhesives, Agrochemical, Barite, Batteries, Bentonite, Boron Carbide, Brucite, Bubble, Calcite, Calcium Carbonate, Carbon Black, Catalysts, Cement, Ceramics, Chemicals, Clay, Coal, Coatings, Corundum, Cosmetics, Diamond Powder, Dolomite, Diatomite, Emulsion, Environmental, Explosives, Ferrite, Fluorescent, Fluorite, Food & Beverage, Food Additive, Graphite, Grinding, Inks, Kaolin, Medicine, Metal Powder, Mica, Milling, Minerals, Oxides, Paints, Paper, Petrochemical, Pharmaceuticals, Pigments, Plaster, Plastics, Polymers, Quartz, Refractory, Resins, Silica, Slurries, Soil Sediments, Sulfur, Synthetics, Talc, Toners, Tourmaline, Wollastonite, Zeolite, Zirconium Silicate etc in micron range.