The IntelliPoint loop powered two-wire level switch has both a capacitance probe level switch with current output and “On-Board” self-diagnostics to ensure reliability. The level sensing elements work in a wide variety of temperatures, pressures, and materials.
The IntelliPoint is approved to work in numerous hazardous situations, as a solution to critical point level applications.
Suitable for applications such as liquids, slurries, granulars, and interface applications, it is Drexelbrook’s premier point level switch. To make it operational, simply install the sensor in your vessel and connect the power.
The IntelliPoint comes with an Auto-Ranging power supply and will calibrate itself automatically. This calibration, along with the self-test function ensures proper system operation.
To verify proper continuing function, the AutoVerify self-check circuit monitors the complete system once it has started. This, in turn, can be checked by the manual Certify feature that tests the self-test circuits as well as the function of the system.
To put it simply, the Intellipoint is the most versatile RF level switch on the market.
- AutoVerify and Certify test features are vital for critical point level and overfill protection applications
- Sensing probe ignores coating due to Cote-Shield circuitry
- No maintenance required due to lack of moving parts
- Works in Level applications from cryogenic to 2,000 ºF, vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC
- Output: 8 mA (Alarm), 16 mA (Normal), 22 mA (Fault) or 8 mA (Normal), 16 mA (Alarm), 5 mA (Fault)
Interface level sensor, Point level switch, Point level transmitter, Point level sensor, Liquid level sensor, Granular level sensor, Slurry level sensor
Request more information to see how we can help you with a level switch solution that suits your needs.