The ChemDetect™ Analyzer is an intelligent, compact spectrometer that employs the power of quantum cascade lasers to examine and identify chemicals. It does this by combining cutting edge, broadly tunable, high-speed QCL technology with advanced, uncooled detection ability. An integrated computer is programmed with chemical identification algorithms to allow unmatched speed and specificity.
This versatile chemical analyzer and mid-IR spectrometer provides standoff detection or coupling into solid, liquid, and gas sample cells, including flow cells, ATR probes, and long path-length multipass cells. Its broad tuning range and high speed permit simultaneous detection of multiple target chemicals with ease. Rack-mount, benchtop, and portable ruggedized versions are available with open path, ATR, and gas cell sample interfaces.
The ChemDetect Analyzer provides the advantages of a turnkey system for measuring chemical concentrations, but is also adaptable for OEM use. It supplies reliable spectra from the second it is turned on. The laser is powered by a built-in controller and data acquisition module which receives the reference and signal detector data while only drawing 5 watts of power for the whole system.
The laser module contains a built-in reference detector, and a separate high-speed signal detector captures the beam after sample interrogation. This chemical analyzer is extremely portable, so it can be taken to the sample site, whether it be airborne, terrestrial, or beyond.
Features & Benefits
- USB, Ethernet, or wireless connectivity
- Rugged CDMQ core technology
- Intuitive, straightforward user interface
- Built-in references, data storage, and computing capability
- Efficient SWaP
- Rock solid wavelength performance
- High sensitivity with wide dynamic range
- Industry-leading beam quality, pointing stability, and repeatability
- Fine discrimination of chemical targets
- SDK and full programmability
- Defense and security
- Industrial process control
- Gas/liquid phase analysis
- Standoff detection
- Materials processing
- Protein analysis
- Fluid analysis