THINKY Corporation’s ENs-10 cooling system enables the operational temperature to be reduced by 10 ○C.
- The ENs-10 system effectively lowers the temperature in the mixer by 10 ○C.
- The system effectively subdues temperature increase within the mixer due to the heat generated by mixing of the materials.
- The cool-down interval time can be reduced and efficient repeat operation can be achieved.
The ENs-10 can inhibit the increase in temperature within the THINKY MIXER during repetitive operation.
The THINKY Cooling System ENs-10 is an innovative optional cooling system that expels heat from the THINKY MIXER. Without the use of this cooling system, the temperatures inside a mixer are 10 ○C higher.
It has been confirmed that temperature within the mixer decreased by 10 ○C and by 11 ○C inside the motor.
The robust DC fan can effectively eliminate heat that builds up inside the mixer system.
- Decreases mixer system temperature by about 10 ○C
- Inhibits increase in mixer system temperature caused by heat produced by material
- Achieves improved efficiency in repeated operations because of the reduction in cooling down interval time
The Ens-10 exhaust heat table is a product designed for THINKY MIXER ARE-250, ARE-310, and SR-500.
||Reduces the temperature in the THINKY MIXER
||Type A: ARE-310, SR-500 / Type B: ARE-250
|Temperature reduction effects
||Temperature in the mixer : Reduced approx. 10 °C *1
||Single-phase AC100 V±10 %, 50/60 Hz
||Exhauster: around 40 VA
Mixer combination: Maximum 900 VA (operation)
||10 to 35 °C, 35 to 85% RH (thing without dew condensation)
||H 145 mm X W 310 mm X D 320 mm
||Approx. 7 kg
*1 : Please contact us for higher specification.
The product appearance and specification may be changed without a preliminary announcement.
The Cooling System for Your Solder Paste Mixer
Supported models of Type A: ARE-310/SR-500
Supported models of Type B: ARE-250