Zwick USA, the subsidiary of global materials testing equipment leader Zwick/Roell AG, will exhibit a wide range of plastics testing equipment at the National Plastics Expo 2012 to be held here April 1 to 5.
Zwick is the only supplier offering a suite of intelligent solutions capable of testing a complete range of plastics products from raw materials to finished components, said Bob Donohue, Business Development Manager at Zwick USA in Kennesaw, GA.
"Raw materials require testing under non-ambient conditions and components require predictive studies for life-cycle performance analysis," Donohue said.
Zwick has many years of experience in the global plastics testing arena, providing a wide range of high performance products from standard machines to customized solutions designed for specific test requirements.
All of these solutions from Zwick feature modern mechanics, high-performance electronics and application oriented software that promotes ease of use, adherence to standards and regulatory compliance.
Zwick USA will be exhibiting five lines of testing equipment at NPE Booth # 51046 including:
- The RetroLine Vario - Designed to deliver outstanding value, the RetroLine Vario is a unique and economical solution that upgrades out of date DC drive testing systems from suppliers such as Instron. The RetroLine includes the latest in Zwick-designed testControl electronics and testXpertII software. Provides many of the benefits of a new system while leveraging installed assets and increasing productivity.
- The Aflow extrusion plastometer - A high performance machine that supports the needs of high throughput testing environments. A pneumatic feature allows the polymer being tested to be defined and evenly pre-compacted at the press of a button.
- The ProLine system -- Particularly suitable for functional tests on component parts as well as standard materials. The twin column load frame features precision crosshead guidance via steel columns.
- The Zwicki-line system -- An easy to use and transportable single column table top machine designed for test forces from 0.5kN up to a maximum of 5kN. Working area is accessible from three sides.
- The HIT pendulum impact testers -- Benchmark instruments for plastics manufacturers and processors. Featuring accuracy, dependability and ergonomic design, testers in the HIT line automatically recognize the pendulum being used and evaluate the test values in the correct range corresponding to the relevant standard.