XEI Scientific Inc. is excited to announce they will be featuring their latest product, the brand new Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator at the Materials Research Society Fall Meeting and Exhibit in Boston, Massachusetts on November 30 - December 5, 2014.
The revolutionary Evactron EP Plasma Cleaning System is their latest model remote RF plasma cleaning system. The model EP was designed for those in the physics and materials science communities building and using custom-designed vacuum systems.
The Evactron EP De-Contaminator provides users with features and technology such as:
- Energy efficient hollow cathode plasma
- Flow through gas supply
- Plasma Radical Source design maximizes delivery of radicals to chamber
- "Pop" ignition of the plasma works at all pressures below 100Pa or 750 mTorr
- Low pressure operation @1-3 Pa for long lived radicals and fast cleaning rates
- Can start and operate at turbo molecular pump compatible pressures
- Fixed match provides maximum plasma power transfer
- The best cleaning conditions are preset
Visit booth #1028 at the MRS Fall 2014 Exhibition to see and learn more about the Evactron EP Plasma De-Contaminator.