Quality Control Using Elemental Analysis in Additive Manufacturing
A variety of metal powders is utilized in additive manufacturing: different types of steel, titanium, Inconel and many more.
To check the quality and purity of the raw materials and, even more important, the quality of the final product, suitable processes need to be implemented. The content of various elements, for example C, S, N, O or H have massive impact on the properties of the metal parts and should be closely monitored to ensure a high-quality end product.
- Additive Manufacturing and Quality Control
- O/N/H/C/S in AM Materials
- Measurement Methods
- Standard norms overview (ASTM)
- Mike Lucka, Product Manager, Eltra GmbH
- Kaan Toprak, Sales Manager, Eltra GmbH