(the materials information society) and ASM Affiliate Societies organize conferences
and expositions to serve the needs of the worldwide materials community. For
details about this calendar of ASM materials events, visit www.asminternational.org/events.
- Heat Treating of Light Alloys, March 25-26 in Anaheim,
Calif., organized by ASM Heat Treating (HTS). Visit http://asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/lightmetals09/
- 4th International Brazing & Soldering Conference and Exhibition,
April 26-29 in Orlando, Fla., co-organized by ASM International and American
Welding Society. Visit http://www.aws.org/education/ibsc/
- International Thermal Spray Conference and Exposition (ITSC 2009),
May 4-7 in Las Vegas, Nev., co-organized by ASM Thermal Spray Society (TSS),
German Welding Society (DVS) and International Institute of Welding (IIW).
- 20th ASM AeroMat Conference & Exposition, June 7-11
in Dayton, Ohio. Visit http://asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/aeromat09/
- International Metallographic Society (IMS) Annual Convention,
held during Microscopy and Microanalysis, July 26-30 in Richmond, Va. Visit
- ASM Materials and Processes for Medical Devices (MPMD) Conference
& Exposition, August 10-12 in Minneapolis, Minn. Visit http://asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/MPMD-09/
- ASM Heat Treating Society Conference & Exposition,
Sept. 14-17 in Indianapolis, Ind. Visit http://asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/Heattreat/
- 96th ASM Annual Meeting at MS&T 2009, Oct. 25-29 in
Pittsburgh, Pa. Co-organized by ASM International, ACerS and AIST. Visit www.matscitech.org
- 35th International Symposium for Testing & Failure Analysis
(ISTFA), Nov. 15-19 in San Jose, Calif. Organized by the Electronic
Device Failure Analysis Society (EDFAS), an Affiliate Society of ASM International.
ASM International is Everything Material, the Ohio-based society serving the
materials science and engineering community. With 36,000 members worldwide.
ASM provides authoritative information and knowledge on materials and processes
from the structural to the nanoscale. For details, visit www.asminternational.org.
Posted February 18th, 2009