The DL850 ScopeCorder available from Yokogawa is a compact, waveform recording instrument designed for energy-saving applications. The instrument can simultaneously calculate current, voltage, acceleration, strain and other phenomena.
The DL850 Series aids in the development, assessment, and quality control of energy-efficient devices, and offers high speed sampling, multi-channel measurements, and high isolation withstand voltage. Yokogawa's isoPRO core technology offers the performance required to develop high efficiency inverters. The DL850 is also equipped with a dedicated digital signal processor (DSP) that allows between-channel math during waveform capture.
The main features of the DL850 ScopeCorder are:
- High speed up to 100 MS/s
- Multi-channel up to 128 voltage/temperature or 128 logic bits
- High resolution up to 16-bit, isolated measurements up to 1 kV
- Continuous hard disk recording at 100 kS/s simultaneously on 16 channels
- 17 plug-in modules
- CAN and LIN buses monitoring and trend waveform display (DL850 V only)
- Modules and accessories available.