Yokogawa has expanded its low-cost and high-performance product line with a new range of digital power meters - WT300. The power meters provide advanced and innovative measurement functions and can be used for a variety of applications, such as research and development, production, testing, and assessment.
These measurement solutions are also suitable for performing Energy Star and IEC62301 testing, stand-by-power measurements, battery charger, and similar low-level power measurements. The WT300 series of power meters are cost-effective, easy to use, and available in different models, WT310, WT332, WT333, and WT310HC.
The main features of the WT300 digital power meters are:
- Compact design
- Basic accuracy: 0.1% of reading
- Measures all AC and DC parameters
- DC measurement: 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz frequency range
- High-speed data update (up to 10 readings/second)
- Concurrent normal and harmonic measurements
- Standard USB, and GPIB or RS232 Interfaces
- Optional Ethernet interface
- WTViewerFreePlus software
- Split phase and three-phase measurements
- Single-phase measurements (WT310 only)
- Low current measurements down to 50 µA (WT310 only)
- High current measurements up to 40 A RMS (WT310HC only).