Yokogawa has added a new digital power analyzer to its product line called WT1800. The instrument includes novel measurement functions and is suitable for testing the design of inverters, lighting systems, motor drives, aircraft power systems, transformer testing, uninterruptible power supplies, and other power conversion devices.
Engineers can use the instrument for electrical power measurements as well as for testing product efficiency.
The WT1800 provides highly accurate and simultaneous harmonic measurement. The frequency lower limit is reduced to 0.1 Hz to meet the requirement for power measurements at reduced speed. Also, two-channel external signal input is available for analog signal data measurement and power measurement.
The main features of the WT1800 digital power analyzer are:
- Voltage and current frequency bandwidth 5 MHz (-3 dB, typical)
- Reduces low power-factor error to 0.1%
- Direct input voltage range from 1.5 to 1000 V and direct input current range from 10 mA to 5 A
- Supports electrical angle measurement
- Dual harmonic measurement (option)
- Two-channel external signal input available for analog signal data measurement and power measurement.
- High speed data capturing
- High resolution display
- Computation range display
- Supports energy conservation technologies and sustainable energy development.