The DLM4000 mixed-signal oscilloscope available from Yokogawa is ideal for testing and debugging applications in the automotive, power electronics, embedded systems, and mechatronics sectors.
The instrument includes eight analog input channels; the eighth channel has Flex MSO which can be easily changed to an 8-bit logic analyzer. For 24-bit logic analysis, additional 16 logic analyzer inputs can be added as option.
The DLM4000 is a powerful engineering tool and is equipped with sophisticated measurement and analysis features, such as digital filtering, serial-bus analysis, power analysis, super-long record lengths, and user-defined math. The oscilloscope features high-resolution 12.1-inch LCD display, easy and ergonomic user-interface, and compact landscape format.
The DLM4000 is available in 350 MHz and 500 MHz models.
The main features of the DLM4000 mixed-signal oscilloscope are:
- Eight analog input channels
- Channel 8 can be converted to 8-bit logic input
- Additional 16-bits of input logic, for a total of 24-bits (optional)
- Jog shuttle and rotary knob
- Four-direction selection button
- Two USB terminals on front panel.