Yokogawa offers a new short wavelength optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) called AQ6373. Part of the AQ6370 series, the analyzer offers quick and precise analysis of the short wavelength range from 350 to 1200 nm and proves ideal for a wide range of applications.
The AQ6373 can speed up the development and production of LEDs, passive devices, short wavelength lasers, and other equipment that utilizes these devices for the material processing, biomedical, and telecommunications markets. The analyzer has integrated color analysis function and remote command compatibility with the AQ6315 optical spectrum analyzer.
The main features of the AQ6373 optical spectrum analyzer are:
- Wavelength accuracy: ±0.05 nm
- Wavelength range: 350 to 1200nm
- Wavelength resolution: 0.02 to 10 nm and 0.01nm (400 to 470nm)
- Dynamic range: ≥60dB
- Level sensitivity: -80 dBm
- Max safe input power: +20 dBm
- Single-mode, multimode, and large-core fibers
- Integrated optical alignment source
- Wavelength calibration with an external reference source
- Various analysis functions including Color analysis function for VIS.
The applications of the AQ6373 optical spectrum analyzer are:
- Optical active devices
- Optical passive devices
- Home electronics
- Measurement sensing.