The Thermo Fisher Scientific™ DXR™2xi Raman Imaging Microscope is an excellent instrument to use for rapidly scanning an entire sample area and easily identifying defects, contaminants or target particles.
The microscope helps obtain visual data rapidly and easily and is suitable for multi-user labs in academia, government, and industry.
The DXR™2xi enables you to use your imagination and skills in advancing scientific research rather than learning the tools to get you there.
The key features of the Raman Imaging Microscope DXR™2xi are:
- Regardless of user skill level, saves time with walk-up-and-run operation
- Imaging parameters are optimized in real-time on-screen to visualize data faster
- Maximize sample throughput with intuitive workflow for demanding applications
- Ensure accurate measurements with auto-alignment and calibration – no tools required
- Automatic background compensation
- Adaptable configuration by any user within seconds, change the pre-aligned laser, filter and gratings without any tools
- No expertise needed for instrument setup, collection of data or analysis of results
- The instrument can be shared with multiple departments, getting more done with a single instrument
- Speed data analysis and spectral interpretation with powerful Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™xi Software
- Sophisticated autofocus and morphological analysis to track the location across uneven surfaces
- A compare and contrast multiple features function to identify and rank features of interest
- Microscope independently certified as class-1 laser safe. Optional fiber optic accessory and some other optional accessories are class 3b laser devices requiring laser safety precautions and laser safety eyewear.
- Laser is physically blocked from visual viewing path to prevent exposure to the eyes while viewing
The many applications of the DXR™2xi Microscope include:
- Materials science
- Academic research