The Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ X FTIR Spectrometer helps in achieving greater levels of productivity, which enables customers to do more tasks in less time. Both single-user and multi-user labs can benefit from this product. The easy-to-use yet highly functional software makes it easy for both novice and expert users to utilize the instrument.
The Nicolet Summit X FTIR Spectrometer is constructed with the exclusive LightDrive Optical Engine for the utmost dependability and precision.
- Factory-verified specifications: Go beyond just “achievable” or “typical” results. The user can choose the performance that fits their sample needs while still staying within budget. With the Summit X model, a spectral resolution of 0.6 cm-1 can be achieved.
- Low-cost of ownership: Maintenance is minimized thanks to a 10-year warranty on the IR source, interferometer and lase. Service support contracts and training are also available from Unity™ Lab Services or from our worldwide network of qualified dealers.
- Improved data reproducibility: A state-of-the-art infrared source eliminates hot spot migration, resulting in more consistent spectral data, especially through an attenuated total reflectance (ATR) accessory.
With programmed apps that streamline information gathering, handling, and interpretation, the OMNIC Paradigm Software’s user-friendly interface simplifies life in the research facility.
- Data analysis anytime, anywhere: With full Wi-Fi connectivity on their PC, users can send data to their Thermo Fisher Connect account in the Cloud and analyze data away from the lab. Or share data and collaborate with colleagues anywhere in the world to accelerate their research. Keep students engaged with data they can access in a teaching lab or in their dorm room.
- Reduced workflow set-up time: An intuitive, visual workflow creator with a drag-and-drop functionality guides users through the workflow creation.
- OMNIC Paradigm Desktop Software: Find what is needed quickly from the Dashboard screen, create libraries, or perform multi-component searching.
- Audit-ready cGxP compliance: Achieve a high level of data integrity with Thermo Scientific's database infrastructure, data security software, and audit manager applications that ensure that users are compliant with Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur., USP, JP, and CP) instrument qualification. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and data security packages are available.
Field of Use
QA/QC, Polymers, Academia/teaching, Pharma, Environment, Forensics, and many more.
Type of Samples
Evaluate solids, liquids, and gases.
Type of Analysis
Chemical documentation, variations in chemical bonds, purity, mixture analysis, contaminant analysis, and quantitation.