Nel Hydrogen offers the Hydrogen H-Series generators that use Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) cell stack and PSA technology to generate ultra-high purity hydrogen for a wide range of applications, such as semiconductor fabrication, generator cooling, materials processing, etc.
The generators are field-upgradeable, modular and designed to contend with delivered hydrogen anywhere across the world. A single H6 unit offers the equivalent of one and one-half jumbo tube trailers every month. In addition multiple systems can be integrated for additional capacity at no extra cost.
The Hydrogen H-Series generators benefit users by enhancing site safety and supply reliability, while reducing hydrogen storage space.
The main features of the Hydrogen H-Series generators are:
- Automatic production control
- Automatic leak detection system
- Auto fill water level control
- System senses demand and adjusts production rate
- Water monitoring system including purity monitor
- Purge airflow monitoring system ensures safe operation
The specifications of the Hydrogen H-Series generators are given below:
|Flow rate (Nm3/hr)
||15 barg (218 psig)/30 barg (435 psig)