The ZOOM Spectra spectrometer from Resolution Spectra is incorporated with the innovative SWIFTS technology in order to provide an exceptional high measurement rate and ultra-high resolution.
The spectrometer is equipped with spectrum analyzer and multi-wavelength meter functions to provide accurate control of cw, quasi-cw and pulsed lasers such as VCSEL, DBR, ECDL and DFB.
The ZOOM Spectra also has a SpectraResolver software, which allows easy checking of side modes, hopping modes and the stability of the laser.
The main features of ZOOM Spectra are listed below:
- Compact size
- Trigger modes
- Ultra-high spectral resolution: 5-15pm / 0.2cm-1 /6GHz
- Excellent absolute accuracy: 1-2 pm / 0.02cm-1 /650MHz
- Wavelength range: 630 – 1083nm
- High measurement rate capability: up to 30,000 frame/s
- Simultaneous bandwidth of a few nm
- SpectraResolver user-friendly software
- No need for re-calibration
- Robust long-life factory calibration
The key applications of ZOOM Spectra include:
- Multi-wavelength meter
- Complex laser source analysis
- Laser tuning control
- Laser diode operating point search and spectral mapping