RH/T and CO2 Measurement
The RL5016 and RL5018 radio transmitters are suitable for accurate humidity and temperature monitoring and CO2 measurement typically for incubators and laboratories. The proven Hanwell temperature humidity monitoring system uses this reliable transmitter for around-the-clock data and instant alarm notifications.
Due to the radio system requirement, the RL5016 and RL5018 radio transmitters are not available for online purchase. Customers can contact the company to know about the variable product options suitable for their applications.
- RL5018-434.075 – Dual Channel Transmitter for use with 0 to 10% CO2 sensor
- RL5016-434.075 – Dual Channel Transmitter for use with 0 to 5% CO2 sensor
||197 x 106 x 60 mm
||External 12 V DC
||Dual Beam Infra Red
||0 to 5% or 0 to 10% (depending on the unit selected)
||± (1.5% of range + 2% of reading)
||700 to 1300 mb
||4 Wire PT100
||-20 °C to +60 °C
Radio Transmitter Functions
||A range of frequencies are available between 433 and 458 MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
||3 km over open ground
||Up to 18 months
This product can be calibrated to customers’ specifications.
N.B Instrument operating range -20 °C to +65 °C in a non-condensing RH environment.
The IMC Group, located at Letchworth, Herts, designs and manufactures the Hanwell equipment.
W700 – Standard Synergy Software Package
W706 – Validated Synergy Software Package
REP – Repeater
CR2 – Controller
SR2 – Smart Receiver
RL5000CO2 – CO2 Monitoring
CO2, Temperature and Humidity Radio Transmitter
The Hanwell 5000CO2 radio telemetry transmitter is specially designed for temperature and CO2 monitoring. The units are housed in IP65-rated cases, making them ideal for use in harsh environments.
The unit is equipped with a custom-designed LCD to display current readings, alarm conditions, and battery life remaining. Wireless data transmission is carried out to a local networked server for historical analysis and real-time alarms. These have been employed for a large number of applications, including laboratory incubator monitoring. A permanent 12 V DC power supply provides power to the transmitters.
- British made design and manufactured
- High performance technology featuring accurate sensors and probes
- Wireless data transfer
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- LCD display that shows data readings and battery life
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3 km over open ground)
- Complies with EU, WEEE, and RoHS directives
- Carries CE Marking
- High performance technology equipped with accurate connecting probes
- Provide optimum humidity, temperature, and CO2 environments continuously, thus enabling users to achieve considerable energy savings
- Minimizes the risk of contamination or loss
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries