The Hanwell RL4000 Series of temperature monitoring radio transmitters ranges from -200 °C up to +110 °C and in between, based on the application.
The wireless temperature monitoring units are considered to be the most well established flexible units currently available on the market. Each unit has been specifically designed so that they are compatible with different temperature probes in order to provide reliable and accurate measurement specifically selected for the requirements of the user.
It is also possible to wirelessly transmit temperature data directly to a local PC for immediate and automatic notification and analysis. Most wireless devices are available with the logging facility to guarantee against data loss when radio communication loss takes place.
A single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery is used for powering the units, and this battery can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will depend on the method of data collection, but it is capable of lasting for up to three years, with notification of when a change is needed.
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- British Made design and manufacture
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3 km over open ground)
- Up to three years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Complies with EU, RoHS and WEEE directives
- Effortlessly accessible USB socket and battery
- Carries CE Marking
- High-performance technology with accurate probes
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Easily calibratable hardware guarantees reliable and accurate data for years
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
- Radio transmitters eliminate errors caused by manual checks
- Provides users with the tools to maintain a stable environment
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock caused by temperature fluctuations
- Wide range of units and probes provide users with multiple temperature related applications
Radio Transmitter Functions
- Radio Power: 10 mW
- Radio Range: 3 km over open ground
- Battery Life: Up to 18 months
- Frequency Options: A range of frequencies are available between 433 - 458 MHz. Country specific regulations apply.