The AZURA UVD 2.1S is a greatly competitive single variable wavelength UV detector for HPLC. Exceptional technical specifications for everyday laboratory work are offered by this detector.
It is considered to be one of the smallest HPLC detectors on the market because of its small footprint.
The UVD 2.1S is available in the novel small AZURA housing. A wavelength range from 190 to 500 nm is covered by the installed deuterium lamp. It is possible to control the UV detector with OpenLab EZChrom Edition®, PurityChrom Bio, ChromGate® and ClarityChrom® software, and also from the front panel (stand-alone operation), via RS-232, via LAN, or through analog input/output; allowing it to be incorporated into almost any LC system.
A smart design allows the flow cell to be effortlessly accessed and also changed in a rapid manner. Users can select between different flow cells for preparative or analytical LC applications with flow rates from 10 µl/min up to 10 l/min.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Optional touchscreen
- Extremely small and compact design
- Variable single wavelength
- Large choice of flow cells
- Wavelength change via analog possible
- Wavelength range from 190 - 500 nm
- Flow rates from 10 µl/min up to 10 l/min
- Choice of different liquid chromatography software