Pumps are used for a variety of tasks in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
These can include the conveying and dosing of organic and aqueous liquids, aggressive media, highly viscous liquids or liquid gases. Dosing at high pressures over 100 bar and also at high or low temperatures (below 0 °C to over 100 °C) is also a regular task.
KNAUER Dosing Pump Features
- Flow rate range: 0.01 – 1000 ml/min
- Extremely low pulsation
- Maximum back pressures up to 650 bar
- Maximum viscosity up to 1000 mPa•s
- Liquid temperature range: -10 – 120 °C
- Flexible control (Ethernet, RS-232, analog signals)