Perform quantitative measurements in routine industrial QA/QC or university chemistry labs with the automated and network-capable Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 150 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.
Enhanced for performance and usability, the spectrophotometer includes a high-resolution color touchscreen, a sturdy design developed for repetitive, heavy-use settings, and optional Wi-Fi networking.
Globally recognized for accuracy, reliability, and reproducibility, the GENESYS spectrophotometers meet current expectations for state-of-the-art technology in a compact, sturdy package.
The GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer offers automation for high-throughput options and room-light resistance, enabling lid-open operation for optimized speed and ease. A complete range of accessories, such as automated cell changers and cell holders, fiber optic probes, and sipper, has been developed to streamline sampling and facilitate high-throughput measurements and temperature control. It delivers data resolution from 0.2 to 5 nm.
The GENESYS 140 Vis Spectrophotometer is a visible option in the instrumental category. Both instruments have a data resolution ranging between 0.2 and 5 nm.
- Onboard techniques, reporting and data export
- 7″ high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down can be easily removed and washed
- Room light resistance for “open-lid” operation
- Houses cells up to 100 mm pathlength
- Networking capable (with optional WiFi adaptor)
- Sipper accessory (optional)
- 4-position cell changer (long path cells) (optional)
- 8-position cell changer with switchable turret (optional)
- Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20 °C – 60 °C) (optional)
- Research and development departments
- Applications that demand temperature control or high throughput
- Advanced teaching laboratories