The Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 30 Visible Spectrophotometer available from Thermo Fisher Scientific carries out both basic and complex analyses for industrial or educational purposes. Users can achieve high functionality and accuracy in a simple but advanced visible spectrophotometer.
Thanks to its intuitive design, the instrument enables teachers and students to focus on scientific concepts and data instead of learning how to use the instrument. Lab technicians of different levels performing routine QC/QA applications can conveniently acquire reliable results to ensure quality or inform subsequent steps. Users can quickly report the results as printed or digital data.
The GENESYS 30 visible spectrophotometer offers users an intuitive design, precise and quick measurements, easy reporting of data, and a high-definition color screen. This instrument can be optimally used by an experienced lab associate or even a novice student.
- High-definition 5-inch color screen that includes a rubberized push-button keypad for simple navigation
- Washable and removable sample compartment liner enables single cell measurement
- Standard cell holder for 10mm cuvettes and optional holders for other cell types including test-tubes
- Intuitive onboard software UI with optional Thermo Scientific™ VISIONlite PC software
- Users can obtain data anyway they want
- USB data is exported in a text format that is simple to read and process
- Superior snap-on thermal printer is an available option
- Skilled technical support and 3-year warranty
Meets curriculum topics for:
- Single wavelength
- Beer’s Law
- Quantitative analysis
- Colorimetry/colorimetric analysis
Lab associate benefits:
- 6-point quant plus concentration mode offers higher data confidence
- Options for multiple local languages