Perform high throughput quantitative UV-Vis measurements where a double beam is required as a reference cell position with the Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 180 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer. The GENESYS™ 180 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer has been optimized for usability and performance by incorporating optional Wi-Fi networking, a high-resolution color touchscreen, and a robust design for use in repetitive, heavy-use environments.
The GENESYS spectrophotometers are recognized worldwide for reproducibility, reliability, and accuracy. Thus, these spectrophotometers fulfill the current expectations for sophisticated technology in a small-sized, sturdy package.
The GENESYS™ 180 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer offers double-beam operation for laboratories that demand a reference cell position for applications like kinetics. An 8-cell carousel is provided as a standard for high-throughput applications. The spectrophotometer offers room-light resistance, thus enabling lid-open operation for enhanced ease of use and speed.
The GENESYS™ 180 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer includes a complete range of accessories, which includes sipper, automated cell changers and cell holders, and fiber optic probes. These accessories facilitate measurements performed outside the sample compartment. They are designed to simplify sampling and ensure temperature control and support high-throughput measurements.
- Double-beam/reference cell
- Standard 8-position cell changer including switchable turret
- Onboard methods, reporting and data export
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Room light resistance for “open-lid” operation
- Networking capability (with optional Wi-Fi adaptor)
- Cells up to 100 mm pathlength are accommodated
- Sipper accessory (optional)
- Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20 °C–60 °C) (optional)
- Four-position cell changer (long-path cells) (optional)