The Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ QC Software developed for the NanoDrop™ OneC Spectrophotometer is equipped with auto-ranging pathlengths. Precisely measure up to 550 AU of UV-Vis absorbance of chemicals or liquid polymers without being diluted. No prior knowledge of sample concentration is required.
Run chemometric algorithms built in Thermo Scientific™ TQ Analyst™ software, thus delivering results within a few seconds. The software has the ability to work with a range of solutions, such as dye, lubricants, and adhesives. Thus, it is ideal for Research and Development laboratories or production quality control.
Improve your workflow with an instrument that offers a PC-control experience or user-friendly instrument, avoids the need for dilution, and runs chemometric algorithms without requiring any additional analysis, users can enhance their UV-Vis workflow.
NanoDrop™ OneC UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Standalone, ergonomic design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and offers smooth data transfer through Ethernet, USB, or Wireless*
- Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure functions — streamline multi-sample processing with instant measurements that take place when the pedestal arm is down. With just one selection, users can turn these functions ON or OFF.
- Includes PC software to control the instrument, thus enabling methods to be easily developed and facilitating storage of data on a network location or a hard drive
- Five discrete pedestal pathlengths available: 1.0 mm, 0.2 mm, 0.1 mm, 0.05 mm, 0.03 mm
- Broad dynamic range — auto-range pathlength technology removes the need for dilutions in the case of highly concentrated samples (equal to 550 Abs at 10 mm)
- Xenon flash lamp and CMOS detector offer spectral data ranging from 190 to 850 nm
- Micro-volume pedestal technology requires 1 to 2 µL of neat sample
*Wi-Fi model not available in some countries — users can consult their local NanoDrop™ distributor.
NanoDrop™ QC Quality Control Software
- Instrument software natively runs chemometric analysis — users can create chemometric methods in TQ Analyst Software and import them into the NanoDrop™ QC Software. Display of the component information occurs within seconds of performing the sample measurement.
- Instruments come with Thermo Scientific Security Suite. Computer administrators can prevent users from editing or deleting custom methods and prevent users from deleting critical data
- Spectra data is exported in .tsv files and can be easily managed in different software packages.
NanoDrop™ OneC Cuvette Port
- The position of cuvette includes stirring and temperature control
- Software is pre-programmed for 1 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm cuvettes
||Upper detection limit
(10 mm equivalent absorbance)