The contrAA 800 is a powerful high-end AAS instrument available from Analytik Jena US. It links the best of two worlds, featuring the robustness and high cost-effectiveness of traditional atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) along with the sample throughput and flexibility of ICP methods.
Rapid processes, excellent accuracy, and excellent ease of use combine together to offer a new level of AAS efficiency.
- Powerful yet simple routine analysis is achieved by fast-sequential multi-element analysis utilizing flame methods
- Low-cost trace analysis using graphite furnace AAS for recurring measurement tasks
- Helps visualize high-definition absorption spectra in both 2D and 3D for interference-free analysis
- Direct solids analysis can be made using graphite furnace technology
- Sulfur, phosphorus, halogens, and other molecular absorptions are exclusively determined
- Enhanced detection of selenium, mercury, and arsenic using hydride technology in flame and graphite furnace modes
Powerful High-End AAS Devices for Highly Efficient And Sensitive Multi-Element Analysis for Research and Everyday Lab Use
- Powerful—continuous calibration and wide dynamic range
- User-friendly—simple multi-element analysis without having to change the lamp
- Cost-efficient—high productivity and operating costs remain constant
Complete Flexibility to Meet Your Highest Demands
Users can expand their analytical application range, enhance accuracy, and achieve higher sample throughput at a lower cost for every sample.
- Rapid multi-element analysis— a xenon lamp is used as a constant source for all elements
- Flexible method development—3D visualization of absorption spectra
- Interference-free analysis—distinct separation of analysis lines due to high-resolution optics and sophisticated correction algorithms for complex spectral interferences
- High detections strength—special light sensitivity and intensity for detecting molecules, metals, and non-metals
- High matrix tolerance—powerful sample feeding and spectrometer design; can be upgraded for a completely automatic direct solid analysis
- Extended working range—robust analysis techniques enable users to adjust the dynamic range to the concentrations anticipated in the sample and to quantify ultra-trace and major features in the same sample in a single technique
contrAA 800—Product Animation
The special technology of the contrAA 800 provides considerable analytical benefits more than the conventional line source AAS. With the xenon short-arc lamp, which produces a constant high-intensity spectrum, each element and wavelength can be examined without any issues.
Atomic Absorption. Redefined. — AAS contrAA Series
contrAA 800 Series
Users can select the best model that suits their requirements.
contrAA 800 F
AAS for Flame and Hydride Techniques
The flame AAS enables efficient and cost-effective routine analysis of elements in a broad range of applications.
contrAA 800 G
AAS for Graphite Furnace and Hydride Techniques
This instrument allows sensitive trace analysis for recurring measurement tasks with higher sample throughput, and it can be upgraded to direct solid sampling.
contrAA 800 D
AAS for Flame, Graphite Furnace, and Hydride Techniques
The flexible all-rounder features an automatic atomizer that varies for use with hydride, flame, and graphite furnace methods and can be upgraded to direct solid sampling, all integrated on a single platform.
- Geology, mining, and metals
- Food and agriculture
Software ASpect CS
Optimized for Multi-Element Analysis with HR-CS AAS
The ASpect CS software has been optimized for multi-element analysis with HR-CS AAS and offers direct, routine handling of data on a user interface with the highest flexibility even for complex analyses that are beyond everyday routines.
The software enables concurrent assessment of numerous element lines in one spectrum and free definition of the integration ranges of separate lines.
Sophisticated correction algorithms automate the process of rectifying complex structured backgrounds as well as spectral interferences (CSI tool), offering more consistent figures than ever before.
With the 3D, high-definition display of the spectra (HD Spectrum), users can visualize their measurements and improve their techniques.
- SOPs for simple method development
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Good laboratory practice (GLP) and high safety measures are offered
- A wide range of innovative evaluation techniques like the CSI tool
Performance-enhancing accessories enhance accuracy and sample throughput. They help users address the challenges of complex matrices in graphite furnace, flame, and hydride modes, and also direct solids sampling.
- Autosampler for routine overnight operation and a high sample throughput
- Automatic burner head cleaning with the scraper
- Simple handling of high matrix samples: Switching valve technology - SFS 6.0
- Hydride systems for detecting hydride and mercury-forming elements
- Developing techniques intuitively in the graphite furnace—USB furnace camera
- Solid Sampler: SSA 600 with dilution module provided for direct solid sampling