PlasmaQuant 9100—the new optical emission spectrometer from Analytik Jena—offers excellent analytical performance, robustness, application flexibility, and reliability.
The high-resolution optics combined with excellent matrix tolerance ensure a uniquely sensitive and efficient analysis of chemical and petrochemical samples, high-purity metals, geological samples, and also soils and industrial wastewater.
It is the sample that governs your instrumental requirements during trace analysis of complex materials. High plasma performance is required for high matrix contents. Special detection limits demand an exclusive spectrometer design. With the high-resolution ICP-OES technology, unconditional confidence in analytical results has now become a reality.
PlasmaQuant 9100 ICP-OES—Reveal the Details that Matter
- Flexible observation—improved plasma observation modes without compromises
- Simple functionality—wide applicability and excellent analytical performance
- Increased productivity—excellent plasma robustness for studying all sample matrices
- Maximum reliability—exclusive resolving power with high-resolution optics
The viability of trace analytics in extremely concentrated samples by ICP-OES largely relies on the instrumental plasma performance towards rapidly changing sample types. Users can gain from the broadest working range and can also benefit from reduced sample preparation demands to enhance ease of use, accuracy, and productivity.
- Flexible plasma observation
- Cost-efficient shift-work operation
- System readiness in less than 15 minutes
- Interference-free emission lines
The exclusive resolving power of the high-resolution optics ensures unparalleled precision, accuracy, and sensitivity in true sample matrices.
In tandem with the flexible Dual View PLUS plasma observation system, users can establish both trace elements and macro-elements with just one measurement. The smart torch design, along with the high-frequency generator, guarantees a consistent plasma performance for all sample matrices and for rapidly varying sample loads.
PlasmaQuant 9100—360° View
PlasmaQuant 9100 Series
Users can select the best model that suits their requirements.
Cost-Effective Analysis Without Compromise
Equipped with high-performance features, the PlasmaQuant 9100 enables a wide working range, more matrix tolerance, and high measurement sensitivity. The system offers reliability in quality control, high-quality results in contract analysis, and the highest standards in the regulated sectors.
PlasmaQuant 9100 Elite
Secrets Revealed with High Resolution
The PlasmaQuant 9100 has a high spectral resolution—an additional feature that makes the difference in ICP-OES and reveals spectral details like no other instrument.
Eliminating common spectral interferences minimizes compromises in line selection and enables the use of highly sensitive emission lines for all kinds of applications. Along with its excellent sensitivity and matrix tolerance, the PlasmaQuant 9100 Elite enables analytical potential that was not imagined before.
PlasmaQuant PQ 9000
The PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 ICP-OES series is perfect for analyzing both major elements and trace elements in research and routine applications. Technological developments in advanced software, a smart benchtop concept, torch design, and plasma technology, and a high-performance spectrometer guarantee the highest precision, accuracy, and method flexibility.
With its remarkably high plasma robustness, the PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 series enables direct analysis of complex matrices. This ensures the best analytical performance (RSD and LOD) for both major and trace elements with reduced sample preparation.
The high-resolution optics of the PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 Elite also provide the best detection limits and unrivaled sensitivity for all matrices.
- Oil and gas
- Power and energy
- Food and agriculture
- Geology, mining, and metals
- Pharma and life sciences
Software ASpect PQ
Analyze Samples with Great Ease
With a distinct, multilingual user interface, users can rapidly develop methods that are geared to every matrix by choosing the preferred emission lines and the elements to be established. All pre-installed method parameters are automatically loaded and can be effortlessly altered.
The ASpect PQ software has a modular design that offers users the flexibility to develop their own individual techniques or work with preset routine techniques.
- Novel routines for interference correction, baseline connection (ABC), etc.
- Robust optimization, assessment, and post-calculation routines
- LIMS connection
- Conforms to 21 CFR Part11 and FDA module with user management
A wide range of upgrade options and accessories allow easy sample handling, a high level of application flexibility, and high throughput.
- ASPQ 3300/Cetac ASX-560—autosampler for high-throughput routine analysis
- Tailored sample introduction kits—Standard, HF, Organic, and Salt
- Hydride systems
- Internal Standards Kit—meant for online addition of internal standards
- Argon humidifier—for trouble-free analysis of samples that have a high salt content
- IsoMist—tempered spray chamber for the analysis of volatile organic substances