The multi EA 5100 device available from Analytik Jena is extremely versatile, fast, and sensitive. Apart from the testing of chlorine, sulfur, nitrogen, carbon, the instrument helps determine crucial environmental parameters, like AOX/TOX, EOX, and TOC.
C/N/S/X testing is performed in a single analysis cycle, and the shift between C/N/S and X determination is completely automatic, without having to convert the instrument. Preset standard techniques streamline your work further and decrease the measuring time.
- HiPerSens detection offers a wide linear measuring range at maximum levels of detection
- Suitable for oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, and polymer sectors
- Thanks to the modular principle, the system can be designed separately—an extension can be made at any time based on your changing needs
- Conforms to a large number of common national and international regulations (ASTM, EN, ISO, DIN, EPA, etc.)
multi EA 5100
Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device
- A single analyzer for liquid, solid, gaseous, and LPG samples
- A wide range of applications without having to modify the device
- Horizontal and vertical combustion in a single system
- Self-Check system for unsupervised operation and consistent results
High Sensitivity, Fewer Replicates—Fast Analyses, High Throughput
Besides system and operation safety, the device provides quick and reliable measurement results. Flexible automation possibilities for a high sample throughput decrease the costs for each analysis significantly. The multi EA 5100 ensures the competitive advantage of your laboratory in terms of analysis quality and cost-effectiveness.
multi EA 5100—Product Video
The multi EA 5100 offers a flexible, all-round solution for nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, and chlorine analysis in liquids, solids, and gases. QC analysis, research, and contract laboratories will gain from its combination of excellent sensitivity and robustness, in addition to service, quality, and cost-effective 24/7 high-throughput analysis in each matrix.
multi EA 5000
The multi EA 5000 elemental analyzer is a multipurpose all-rounder designed for elemental analysis of chlorine, carbon, sulfur, and nitrogen. With its modular design, the multi EA 5000 can also be utilized for a range of other analyses—including parameters like EOX, TOC, or AOX/TOX. The systems can be configured to fulfill individual needs.
Analytik Jena utilizes the special double furnace technology for sample oxidation. This technology enables users to shift quickly between horizontal and vertical operation modes with just one instrument. This guarantees maximum combustion of virtually any sample matrix.
- Oil and gas
- Food and agriculture
- Chemistry and materials
- Environmental analysis
Safe, Intuitive and Reducing Workload
- In-depth user-oriented functions, such as multi-point and multi-range calibration, recalculation of results, blank correction, statistical functions, and free choice of results dimensions
- Intuitive user guidance
- User management, audit trail
- Built-in quality and performance check functions
- Manual and automatic data import and export functions
- Convenient management and storage of parameters and data
- A comprehensive library of ready-made, compliant analysis techniques
- Complete automatic control of maintenance intervals
Users can use the best accessories for the multi EA 5000 to adapt to their every need.
- ABD—automatic boat drive—the automatic introduction of quartz boats with solid and liquid samples into the analyzer
- GSS—Gas Sampling System with adapter box—the introduction of gases under non-pressurized and pressurized conditions; up to 100 mL gas volume at variable dosing speeds
- Autoinjector—sample quantities provided up to 100 µL, automatic injection, flexible dosing speed, and manual sampling
- GSS/LPG combi module—dosage of liquefied and compressed gases; individual sample branches avoid cross-contamination
- MMS 5000–Multi Matrix Sampler—the automatic introduction of solid and liquid samples; high degree of automation
- LPG 2.0 module—flexible sample volumes; direct and automatic LPG dosage; conforms to ASTM D6667, D7551, and DIN EN 17178
- TOC module—determination of environmentally relevant carbon parameters in water samples with high-temperature combustion