The multi N/C instruments from Analytik Jena provides users with tailored solutions for consistent TOC/TNb measurements in their field of application, from the surface and waste-water analysis in the environmental sector to high-purity water in the pharmaceutical or semiconductor industry.
Particularly in the case of complicated sample matrices, the devices are convincing because of their ease of maintenance and reliability. With the latest multi N/C duo systems, Analytik Jena currently provides combined analytical instruments for completely automated solid and liquid TOC analysis.
The devices of the multi N/C series allow users to work in compliance with the valid standards, and the devices of the pharma series enable them to work in compliance with the FDA/GMP guidelines. The devices ensure reduced running costs and maximum operating time.
Analytik Jena provides a three-year warranty on the UV reactor for UV-based multi N/C models, and also a 10-year warranty on the NDIR detector and on the furnace technology of combustion-based multi N/C models.
multi N/C Series
Reliable TOC/TNb Analysis
- Efficient—long-term stable calibration
- Powerful—TC, TIC, TOC, NPOC, TNb, etc. even in complex matrices
- Reliable—highest operational safety and long-term warranties
- Standard compliance—for example, EN 1484, EN 12260, EN 15936, and ISO 20236
Sophisticated Technologies for Your Analysis Needs
The corrosion-free Focus-Radiation NDIR detector forms the core of each model of the multi N/C series. Through a measuring range varying from 0 to 30,000 mg/L TOC, it acquires the highest precision and sensitivity without sample dilution.
The VITA flow management system effectively offsets the carrier gas fluctuations and allows EasyCal automatic and long-term stable calibration.
For TOC measurement, two sample digestion techniques are available—wet chemical UV oxidation and high-temperature combustion up to 950 °C.
The high-power long-life UV reactor utilizes two wavelengths (185/254 nm) for complete oxidation, allowing blank value-free analysis without having to use any oxidizing agent. Moreover, various solid and liquid automation options, solid modules, and nitrogen detectors are available.
- Oil and gas
- Power and energy
- Food and agriculture
- Pharma and life sciences
- Chemicals and materials
The intuitive multiWin software tracks and manages all crucial system parameters and offers a clear display of the measurement outcomes. The software is available in several languages, for example, English, Russian Chinese, Spanish, and French.
Overview of Features
- Automatic tracking of maintenance intervals, temperatures, gas flows and pressures, and detector status (Self-Check-System)
- Multipoint calibration with a single standard, blank value correction, result recalculation, and other kinds of functions
- Manual or automatic data export (PDF, CSV, and LIMS)
- Easy management and storage of measurement data and parameters
multi N/C pharma
- Audit trail, user management, and authorization of techniques, calibrations, and analysis outcomes by electronic signatures
- Data integrity requirements according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- PQ, OQ, and IQ documents are improved for SST report functions, software validation certificates, and the pharmaceutical sector
Accessories for Liquid TOC/TNb Measurement
- Sampler for multi N/C 2100S and 2100S pharma
- Sampler for multi N/C 3100, UV HS, 3100 pharma, and pharma HT/UV
- CLD chemiluminescence detector
- ChD electrochemical detector (chemo detector)
- POC module (multi N/C 3100)
Solids Module TOC Analysis
- HT 1300 solids module (multi N/C 2100S, UV HS, 3100) for powerful, catalyst-free high temperature combustion at up to 1300 °C in a ceramic combustion tube
- TIC solids module (multi N/C 2100S, 3100, and UV HS)
- Double furnace module (multi N/C 2100S) for solid and liquid analysis with only a single furnace and swabtest module (multi N/C pharma HT) for direct swab combustion in cleaning validation