Analytik Jena has introduced the ICP-MS solutions of the PlasmaQuant MS series that benefit both routine and research laboratories that have the highest efficiency and detection standards.
The PlasmaQuant MS series provides the benefit in three ways—the lowest costs per sample, the highest sample throughput, and market-leading sensitivity. All the three benefits integrate to offer a comprehensive package that equips laboratories with excellent competitive advantages.
PlasmaQuant MS ICP-MS—Tailored to Your Requirements
- Cost-effective—half the argon consumption
- Sensitive—1500 Mcps/ppm at <2% CeO
- Robust—matrix-independent long-term stability
- Fast—50% higher sample throughput
- Versatile—improved for routine and research use
Sensitivity and Efficiency
The PlasmaQuant MS offers an unmatched level of sensitivity that provides users with analytical benefits that are evidently reflected in lower costs per sample and efficiency.
- High throughput
- Best detection limits
- Robust performance
- Minimal sample preparation
- Low maintenance needs
The ICP-MS systems have a patented spectrometer design that offers consistent analytical quality and the lowest detection limits for high dilution factors and very short integration times. This guarantees long-term stability, high throughput, and reproducible results, while considerably decreasing the maintenance costs.
The integration of high scanning speeds, high sensitivity, and short integration times is ideal for single particle analysis and laser ablation. The remarkable mass separation also offers the most optimal conditions for isotope analysis.
Users can Configure their Personal ICP-MS
The PlasmaQuant MS series is available in four models that are optimized for individual application needs. Along with an array of accessories and upgrade options, the systems can be optimally modified to the respective field of application.
PlasmaQuant MS—Product Animation
PlasmaQuant MS product animation
PlasmaQuant MS Series
Users can select the best model that suits their requirements.
PlasmaQuant MS Models
ICP-MS for Efficient Routine Analysis
This rugged system enables stable and efficient characterization of high-matrix samples:
- Efficient interference management with remarkable ease of use
- Reduced drift at varying matrix load
- Excellent plasma robustness for high matrices
PlasmaQuant MS Q
This rapid system offers excellent accuracy and high-throughput analysis for large sample batches:
- Universal interference management mode
- High sensitivity for improved data acquisition
- 11 orders of dynamic range for complete coverage of needed concentration range
PlasmaQuant MS Elite Models
ICP-MS for Demanding Material Analysis and Advanced Research
PlasmaQuant MS Elite S
This high-sensitivity instrument has been designed for routine ultra-trace element detection in clean sample matrices:
- Market-leading abundance sensitivity
- Stable and ultra-sensitive performance for best signal-to-noise ratio
- High ion transmission with completely sensitivity control on an entire mass range
PlasmaQuant MS Elite
This is a flexible system that delivers targeted performance optimization and ultimate sensitivity using numerous accessories for cutting-edge research:
- Accessories can be easily connected using two entry ports to the plasma compartment
- Best mass separation and shortest dwell time
- Full ion focus control allows ultimate freedom of optimization
- Food and agriculture
- Chemicals and materials
- Geology, mining, and metals
- Pharma and life sciences
- Power and energy
ASpect MS Software Package
The intuitive worksheet interface of the ASpect MS software for the ICP mass spectrometers of the PlasmaQuant MS series allows users to retrieve all analysis data, calibration data, mass scan graphs, and data logs with just a single click of a mouse.
In-depth quality assurance protocols ensure precise data for consistent analysis. The ASpect MS software offers compliance support according to 21 CFR Part 11.
Intelligent automation options enable simple operation
- Plasma alignment
- Set-up and initialization procedures
- AutoMax for easy method development
- Mass calibration and resolution tests
- BOOST technology for excellent sensitivity in gas mode (interference management)
- Built-in aerosol dilution for online sample dilution with a high TDS content
A wide range of upgrade options and accessories allow easy sample handling, high application flexibility, and a high throughput
- Nitrox—additional gas supply (N2 and O2) for enhanced performance in petrochemical applications (O2) and more efficient ionization of selenium and arsenic (N2)
- ASPQ 3300—autosampler for high-throughput routine analysis
- Internal Standards Kit—for online addition of internal standards
- Hydride systems
- Triggerbox TTL—for coupling with laser ablation systems
- FAST sample introduction—for a faster sample feed and smart rinsing procedures
- Adaptive Mass Range (AMR)—for limited separation of isotopes in accordance with regulatory export requirements
- Hydrogen generator—for the safe and reliable supply of iCRC hydrogen gas