The precision, speed and a wide range of NIR spectroscopy make it highly useful in the development of chemical metrology, specifically for cleaning and etch processes.
The QUALISURF® QSF-22 integrates NIR spectroscopy with ECI Technology’s Smart-BT software to support the advancement of quantitative analyses of new chemicals for quality control and process optimization.
The speed, ease, cost-effectiveness and precision of the QSF-22 analyzer are the perfect fit for developing new chemistries, particularly when analyzing proprietary chemistries. The QSF-22 analyzer can also be used by chemical suppliers for quality control.
Apart from typical NIR spectroscopy that can simply acquire spectra, the QSF-22 analyzer can examine the spectra, produce recipes and easily transfer them to ECI’s QUALISURF Online Analyzers to quantify the target chemicals.
- NIR spectroscopy
- Unrivaled performance, thanks to high S/N ratio obtained by long term stability of less than 0.0002 A.U.
- Analysis time is less than 30 seconds
- Operated through a USB port
- Low CoO: Just one PM part (bulb every six months)
- Manual mode is available for all components
- Includes a solution sampling port
- Small footprint
- Less than 3% accuracy
- A recipe can be created for quantitative analysis
- Recipes can be easily transferred from the laboratory to the production
Easily transfer recipes from the lab to production
- Conforming standards: CE and NFPA
- Dimensions: 406 (16″) width x 374.7 (14.75″) depth x 247.7 mm (9.75″) height (excluding the laptop)
- Data communication: Numerous communication protocols such as Serial, RS-232, TCP/IP and SECS/GEM