The Bettersizer S3 Plus 2-in-1 particle size and shape analyzer from Bettersize Instruments features smoothly integrated laser diffraction and automated imaging in a single model. Thus, it not just achieves an extensive size range varying from 0.01 to 3500 μm but also examines all shape and size parameters of a wide array of bulk materials.
Thanks to its easy-to-use operation mode and reliable performance, the Bettersizer S3 Plus is the perfect choice for research where material characterization is required.
Fundamentals of Bettersizer S3 Plus 2-In-1 Particle Size and Shape Analyzer
Video Credit: Bettersize Instruments Ltd.
Features and Benefits:
- Measurement: Particle size and particle shape
- Particle shape varies from 2 to 3500 µm
- Particle size ranges from 0.01 to 3500 µm
- Dispersion type: wet
- Automatic refractive index measurement
- Technology: Laser diffraction + Automated imaging
- Detection of huge particles with imaging technology up to 3.5 mm
- Accurate measurement of small particles (from 10 nm) using Bettersize's patented dual lens technology: DLOIOS
- Simple to execute, make and use Standard Operation Procedures for new materials
- Easy-to-use software can be easily understood
- Comes with automatic alignment of the optical system
- Novel dual lens technology (DLOIOS)
- Single laser technology available for constant scattering spectrum
- Accurate measurement of fine particles ranging from 10 nm
- Integrated camera technology
- Detection of separate large grains, air bubbles, or agglomerates
- Higher precision of coarse particle measurement
- Particle shape and particle size analysis is carried out by a single device
Complete Particle Size and Particle Shape Analysis by One Device
The Bettersizer S3 Plus particle size and shape analyzer has a special and novel design, thus integrating the benefits of different particle size measurement methods like 'dynamic image analysis' and 'laser diffraction.' It provides an accurate and extensive characterization of particle size test and particle shape analysis from nanometers to millimeters.
Source: Bettersize Instruments Ltd.
||Bettersizer S3 Plus
|Particle Size Measuring Range
|Particle Shape Measuring Range
- Laser Diffraction: DLOIOS
- Automated Imaging: 0.5x lens and 10x lens
|Refractive Index Measurement
- Battery Materials
- Mining and Materials
- Surface Painting
- Plastics and Rubber
Image Credit: Bettersize Instruments Ltd.