The ARL™ SMS-3300 Automation for Single or Twin OES or XRF available from Thermo Scientific™ is a comprehensive laboratory workflow automation solution that helps drive process control laboratory efficiencies in the mining, cement and metals industries.
When the ARL SMS-3300 system is used for automating single or multiple spectrometers and preparation machines, the sample analysis cost is reduced, sample throughput is increased, higher quality results and better reproducibility are ensured for users who need more comprehensive and combined automation solutions in the mining, cement and metals industries.
The ARL SMS-3300 Automation for Single or Twin OES or XRF offer the maximum power and flexibility for automatic, unsupervised operation of the Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ iSpark Optical Emission Spectrometer or the Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ 9900 X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer around the clock.
- The complete system can be mounted in the Thermo Scientific ARL QuantoShelter and positioned very near to the production process
- Additional samples can be processed by adding automatic sample preparation solutions with Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EasyPrep™ software and Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ PrepControl™ system
- Developed for easily combining with completely automatic laboratories
- Direct access is provided to the milling machine to bring down processing times for ferrous samples
- Tasks are carried out simultaneously; samples preparation is done while other samples are introduced or analyzed; cleaning of the instrument stand is carried out in hidden time by the spectrometer, independently of the ARL SMS-3300 robot
- Qualified lab personnel spared of routine duties
- Customized and factory-configured
- Made and maintained in compliance with ISO 9001-2000 procedures
- Small-sized chassis and simple setup
- Extremely quick payback
- Built-in electronics
- Results can be obtained very fast
- Improved analysis dependability and quality
- OXSAS analytical software
- Sophisticated Fanuc industrial robot