To meet the needs of specific research applications and to deliver additional savings to the customer, Olympus introduces the IXplore inverted imaging platform. These microscopy solutions provide a significant price advantage over standard discounts and are designed by application to fast-track research and results.
- High-Quality Fluorescence Imaging: All fluorescence mirror units are treated with a specially developed coating that maximizes signal to noise ratios by absorbing more than 99% of stray light.
- Accuracy and Repeatability: Observation limits can be set by the user to immobilize the stage, helping to maintain the observation position during operation, including reagent application, even if the stage is inadvertently touched.
- Flexible Configurations: Optional encoded components provide a cost-effective way to upgrade the microscope as experimental needs grow and change.
- Automated Imaging: Fully automated multidimensional observation with easy experiment setup for accurate and efficient experiments.
- Rapid Deconvolution: Reduce out of focus fluorescence with ultrafast deconvolution algorithms.
- Advanced Analysis: Easily uncover statistically relevant data with Olympus cellSens software.
- Environmental Control: Optimal conditions for precise live cell imaging.
- Stable Control: Utilize the Olympus real-time controller for physiologically relevant data with minimal cell disturbance.
- Fast, Microsecond-Accurate Devices: Fast filter wheel, shutter, and LED light source control and real-time controllers (U-RTC) enable less photobleaching and phototoxicity, resulting in healthier cells and more robust data.
- Excellent Multi-Color TIRF Imaging: Independent angle control for up to 4 wavelengths promotes consistent, precise data collection across multiple wavelengths.
- Photomanipulation: The cellTIRF 4Line system includes integrated FRAP optics for stimulation across a flexible region of interest.
- Super-High NA Objectives: Take advantage of Olympus’ TIRF objective with the world's highest NA of 1.7*.
- Rapid Cell Dynamics: Rapid confocal imaging with a spinning disk system.
- Reduced Phototoxicity: 3D confocal time-lapse imaging of live cells with less phototoxicity and bleaching.
- Scalable: Upgrade to the IXplore SpinSR super-resolution system depending on your research progress and/or budget.
- Super-Resolution: Real-time super-resolution down to 120nm is ideal for live cell samples.
- Fast Imaging: Prolonged cell viability in confocal time-lapse imaging due to less phototoxicity and bleaching.
- Multi-Modal: Switch between wide-field, confocal, and super-resolution observations in the IXplore SpinSR system in one step.
To learn more about each IXplore platform, contact your local sales representative or visit https://www.olympus-lifescience.com/en/landing/ixplore/top/