Europe’s largest advanced and nano materials event returns on 29th and 30th June 2022 at the NEC in Birmingham. Previous years have seen over 4500+ attendees, 300+ exhibitors, and 100+ speakers.
The Advanced Materials Show provides a truly unique, free-to-attend exhibition and conference that brings together a highly focused audience, all involved in the research, production, purchasing or integration of advanced materials technology including Graphene & 2D Materials, Composites, Polymers, Coatings, and Ceramics.
The Advanced Materials Show is co-located with Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems Expo, and Vehicle Electrification Expo. One event bringing together four connected industries for two days of networking, lead generation and education at the NEC, Birmingham. A four-track, free conference featuring global experts covers the latest innovations and developments across these exciting industries.
Register to Attend For Free!
Top exhibitors include:
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- CDS Group
- Verder Scientific
- Anton Paar
Top speakers include:
- Dr. Sandra Fisher-John, Lucideon: Development Scientist Advanced Materials
- Toby Dorrell, Arrival: Head of Composite Production Technology
- Jonathan Phillips, Morgan Advanced Materials: Global Material Centre of Excellence
- Sarah Connolly, Innovate UK: Innovation Technologist – Transforming Foundation Industries
Interested in Exhibiting? Email: [email protected]
Marketing Inquiries: [email protected]