The zwicki-Line is a stiff, flexible yet affordable solution for a very wide range of materials and component testing both in research and development environments as well as for routine quality control. Using alternative configurations it is possible to test plastics, elastomers, papers, cardboard, textiles, foam materials, wires, foodstuffs or components.
The zwicki-Line is a product which is manufactured to the highest quality standards. Due to the internal know-how and support all components including mechanical, electronic and software can be integrated into a perfect solution.
- The zwicki-Line uses a digital controller, testControl, which is vertically mounted on the machine frame to prevent ingress of liquids, and conductive particles (e.g. carbon dust) from test specimens coming into contact with the electronic systems.
- testControl technology allows the crosshead positioning of the testing machine to be corrected during the test to compensate for the system compliance.
- testControl incorporates an adaptive drive control system. This ensures that force or extension control is correctly maintained during the test.
- The space-saving design maximises the use of valuable laboratory bench space and the zwicki-Line can be easily transported, enabling tests to be carried out at different locations.
- The zwicki-Line operates with standard PCs or laptops as it requires no special interface cards. testXpert� II testing software provides a flexible configuration whilst maintaining remarkable ease of use.
- High quality industrial drive systems ensure the highest reliability and availability.
- Smart sensor technology recognises & calibrates all corrected sensors including their defined force limits.