The HIT230F Drop Weight Tester from Zwick is designed for multiaxial impact tests on plastics to ISO 6603-2, ASTM D 3763, ASTM D 3029 (Method B) at room temperature and in expanded temperature ranges and for pre-damaging composite plates for standard aerospace industry CAI (compression after impact) tests to Airbus AITM 1- 0010 /6-2005, Boeing 7260.
Features of the HIT230F Drop Weight Tester include:
- Automatic lifting of the drop weight with stepless height adjustment from 0.1 m to 1 m
- Flexible design with simple interchanging of test accessories
- Intelligent protection system – safety door operation is not necessary when placing a specimen in the tester
- Innovative specimen clamping system enables fast and simple gripping of the specimen
- Testing in a wide temperature range is possible without installing an additional temperature chamber in the test frame
- The innovative design of the entire force measurement chain results in low noise measurement data, allowing reliable determination of materials characteristics from the force-deformation curve
- High specimen throughput due to ergonomic specimen clamping and protective unit.