Master Bond Inc. fast cure epoxies, polyurethane, silicones, cyanoacrylate and UV Cure systems are widely employed by manufacturers seeking maximum efficiency and greater productivity. They are designed to speed assembly, lower energy cost, reduce waste and improve product performance. Both one and two component systems are available for use. The one part systems require no mixing and cure upon exposure to heat and UV light. Two part systems cure at ambient temperature or upon exposure to slightly elevated temperatures.
Specific grades offer:
- Improved Durability
- Abrasion Resistance
- High Physical Strength Properties
- Fast Cures
- Easy Application
- Low Stress
- NASA Low Outgassing Approval
- Thermal and Electrical Conductivity
- Superior Electrical Insulation Properties
- Resistance to Vibration, Impact, Shock and Thermal Cycling
- Withstand Exposure to a Wide Range of Chemicals and Water
- High Bond Strength to Similar and Dissimilar Substrates
- Comply with UL94V-0 Flame Retardant Specification
Our Most Popular Fast Curing Systems
Master Bond's popular fast curing systems are given in the table below.
||High temperature, fast curing, two part epoxy. Service temperature range of -60°F to 400°F. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Good electrical insulator with excellent mechanical properties.
||Two part, general purpose fast setting fast curing epoxy 1:1 mix ratio. Excellent bond strength. Adheres well to metals, plastics, rubbers and glass.
||High strength ethyl cyanoacrylate, rapid curing one part adhesive. No mixing needed. Bonds well to metals, plastics and most rubbers.
Master Bond Fast Curing Systems are Used in a Wide Range of Applications
Master Bond fast curing systems are used in a wide range of applications including:
- Assembly of electrical, electronic & microelectronic components
- Mobile phones
- Assembly of polymer thick film circuitry
- Membrane switches.
- PC boards
- Coatings for tantalum capacitors as well as other electronic components
- Manufacturing of medical devices and diagnostic equipment
- For bonding heatsinks or heat sensitive components to printed circuit boards
- For moisture proofing and insulation of armatures, stators and buss bars
- Steering systems
- To seal new molds and repair microporosity in older molds
- Smart card and RFID chip bonding
- Select repair applications
- Wire tacking
- Interior/exterior tank linings
- As matrices for structural composites
- As a high strength electric insulator where speed of cure is imperative
- Water treatment plants and refineries
- Pulp and paper mills
- In chemical/power/water production plants
- Offshore platforms
- Automotive components
- Encapsulation of flip chips
- Selected threadlocking applications
- Bonding of components in motors
- Bonding ferrites
- Sealing thermistors
- Bonding MRI magnets under full load
- Hearing aids
- Industrial ovens
- For the adhesion and encapsulation of circuit boards
- Industrial washing machines and dryers
- Optical fiber connections
- Electronic controllers
- Housing and potting of electronic assemblies
- Assembly of computer components
- Selected screen printing applications
- Assembly line production
- Plasma displays
- >Hard disk drive assembly
- Industrial control equipment
- Power supplies
- Handheld devices
- Industrial test equipment
- Harness assemblies
- Voltage regulators
High Reliability and Performance
Master Bond's fast curing systems are designed to offer superior quality and long term durability. They have earned a well deserved reputation for their performance upon exposure to hostile environmental conditions. Select from a wide range of systems conveniently packaged for ease of use. These compounds are available in different viscosities, cure times, chemical resistances, electrical properties, colors, etc. to best meet specific requirements. They are presently employed in applications ranging from design and production to repair, maintenance and field service.
Packaged the Way You Need It
We offer a wide array of packaging options to speed productivity, minimize waste and save energy including:
- Quantities from grams to gallons
- Cans, bottles and jars
- Cartridges for manual and pneumatic guns
- Premixed and frozen syringes
- Bipaks for field service kits
New Fast Curing Adhesives
New fast curing adhesives from Master Bond are given in the table below.
||Low viscosity epoxy adhesive meets USP Class VI requirements. Cures rapidly at room temperatures. High strength bonds. Resistant to cold sterilants, ETO and gamma radiation. Bonds are rigid.
||Highly flexible, two component, room temperature curing epoxy resists 4K to 250°F. Recommended for use in cryogenic applications. One to one mix ratio. Setup time 30-40 minutes. High peel strength. Easy application.
||Snap cure epoxy cures in only 2 to 3 minutes at 200°F -300°F. One part, no mix system. Service operating temperature range of -60°F to +400°F. Shore D hardness > 85. Chemically resistant.
||NASA low outgassing approved. UV curable one part adhesive compound. High optical clarity. Easy to apply. Superior physical strength properties. Cures rapidly at room temperatures.
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Master Bond Inc.
For more information on this source, please visit Master Bond Inc.