Lambient Technologies offers the LTT-203 Process Controller, which provides an ideal solution for controlling the temperature of heating devices such as kilns, hot plates, ovens etc. The LTT-203 is compact and portable and accepts Type B, E, J, K, L, R, S, and T thermocouples. It does not require any assembly or set-up.
In addition, the LTT-203 includes an integrated 25 amp solid state relay as well as a standard IEC output socket. Through the front panel, ramp-and-hold steps or Isothermal set points can be entered, or easily programmed with the LTT-203 software. The software enables users to set temperature setpoints, ID parameters, and multiple ramp-and-hold steps. It also plots the exact temperature of the controlled device and stores this information for later documentation.
Using a standard power cord, the LTT-203 Process Controller can be linked to most heating devices. The equipment is user-friendly and provides temperature control for a number of applications.
The main features of the LTT-203 Process Controller are:
- Compact, portable and easy to use
- Integrated 25 amp solid state relay and standard IEC output socket
- Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: 90% RH max, non-condensing
- Eliminates assembly or set-up
- Includes LTT-203 software
- Communicates to PC through RS-485 or RS-232C interface
- Power supply: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 12 VA or less
- Weight: 1 Kg (2.2 lbs).