Avantes enables end-users to easily replace a slit through the introduction of the company’s replaceable-slit feature. The replaceable slit option is only available on ULS Ultra-low Stray-light AvaSpecs and the NIR256-1.7 spectrometer.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- The slit sets contain 25, 50, 100 and 200µm slits along with a screwdriver tool to facilitate the change.
- Slit kits are available with SMA-905 connector, as well as FC/PC connectors. Slit sets can be ordered separately for the -RS spectrometer.
- No recalibration of the spectrometer is needed when changing slit because of the high-precision slit positioning.
- To fully utilize your AvaSpec-RS series spectrometer with replaceable slit, the Slit Kit is available. It features a complete set with four slits, of 25, 50, 100 and 200µm.
- The Slit Kit is available in SMA and FC/PC versions. Both kits can be used on any spectrometer with the replaceable slit option installed.